Off to the park to get some work done today, and I find the park full of people and music.
Today the Yerba Buena Gardens Festival has a concert on. They’ve had a lot of them over the summer, and they’re always good.
Time for another Secret Plan to come out. You’ll see why.
What if you had a place where you could spend the day learning to drive huge construction vehicles?
- You’d go spend a day with friends, using multi-ton machines to move piles of dirt bigger than your house.
- Build something. Wreck something. Have races.
- On subsequent visits, you get to drive bigger and better vehicles.
- It’s perfect for bachelorette parties, confidence-building workshops and company offsites.
- The park would sell video, t-shirts, hardhats and tools. And lemonade.
- The instructors would be hot women in Daisy Dukes.
See? Something for everyone. Insurance would be a problem, but a tractable one, once you’ve got the tractors.
So here’s something funny about Secret Plans:
Once in a while you see that one of them, exactly as written, has been done by someone else. I love it when this happens, because you get to see it even if you never had time to do it.
It’s exactly what we were thinking, almost. I’m sure they’ll find some hot female instructors soon.
Random assertion: All good ideas appear in more than one mind at a time. It’s their way of ensuring survival.
Steganographic data: 1814/4.6